New projects always bring a unique experience to WEB developers as it is rare when you have to constantly solve routine tasks. Developers have to improvise and find non-standard solutions, constantly learning and mastering new technologies. One such development environment that is growing very dynamically and includes support for the most modern frameworks is CodeLobster IDE.
CodeLobster IDE is a professional high-performance IDE with a large ecosystem of extensions. However, it can also be used as a free and versatile WEB editor. The responsive editor in CodeLobster constantly checks code for compliance with programming language rules without delays or freezes.
It also saves developers from typos, substitutes missing quotes for strings, brackets for functions and closing HTML tags. The program also provides many different keyboard shortcuts and features like autocomplete and IntelliSense to help developers avoid mistakes and improve efficiency.
Some of the features of CodeLobster IDE include:
- Autocomplete: Start typing code, press Ctrl + Space and the editor will give you a complete list of functions or classes suitable in that situation
- Keyboard Shortcuts: For example, when you press Alt + Shift + F, indents are aligned and brackets are placed, the code becomes neat and readable
- Popup hint on function parameters: Use Shift + Ctrl + Space keys, you can get a popup hint on the function parameters and its brief description
- IntelliSense: Use IntelliSense and keyboard shortcuts actively, so you will have to type less text and have more time to work on the architecture and application functionality
- Git support: Helps to better control the source codes and ensure good coordination in the team
- FTP client: A convenient FTP client for editing and managing files that are located on remote servers
- XDebug: Makes it easier to identify and eliminate logical errors at the early development stages
- Direct access to MySQL: Via the built-in database manager and SQL editor with syntax highlighting
This IDE is designed specifically for WEB development, with it, you will get a performance boost in your team and effortlessly reduce development costs.
- PHP Programming in CodeLobster
CodeLobster IDE is also suitable for professionals who prefer to work with the classic stack of programs using Apache or Nginx with PHP and MySQL. It has features that are tailored for PHP development such as:
Git support: Helps to better control the source codes and ensure good coordination in the team
FTP client: A convenient FTP client for editing and managing files that are located on remote servers
XDebug: Makes it easier to identify and eliminate logical errors at the early development stages
Support for popular CMSs: Joomla, WordPress, Magento, and Drupal can be installed and configured automatically using the wizard
MVC and ORM frameworks: CodeLobster IDE uses extensions to support
You can download the CodeLobster IDE from it’s official website – Codelobster.com