The Pokebank is now available in the European region & Australia.
I’ve downloaded the application from the Nintendo e-shop, but when I ran it I only received an option for a gift of Pokemiles or Battle Points.
How do I claim the Celebi gift?
Note that this Celebi event has ended, thus is no longer obtainable as a prize from Pokebank.
You will receive Celebi the SECOND time you run the Pokebank.
The steps I took were:
- Ran the Pokebank for the first time, agreed to the terms & free trial
- Chose a gift option (choice between Battle Points & Pokemiles)
- Transferred some Pokémon to the Bank
- Went and claimed the Battle Points from the Pokemon Start Menu ‘Link Gift’ option (screenshot below)
- Loaded & Saved the game
- Quit and went back into the Pokebank
- Received Celebi
I am not sure if you need to transfer Pokemon or simply close and reopen the Pokebank in order to receive Celebi According to a few different reports you don’t need to transfer Pokemon at all, just close and reopen the Pokebank – but those are the steps I took.
Pokemon link option on the main menu: