Similar to the farm and Wycoon from previous games, Monster Hunter Generations has a “generate items for resource points” feature. In this game it takes the form of a Palico Trader where you can send off your Palicos to trade with other towns, and they come back with items. However, you only start off with one trading slot/cart.
How do you unlock additional Palico Trading Slots?
All farm upgrades come from Prowler village quests.
- Jurassic Fungologist (2★) unlocks the mushroom trade.
- Bug Reports (3★) unlocks the insect trade.
- Marshlands Fishing? (4★) unlocks the fish trade.
- Kut-Ku Earbreaker (5★) unlocks the second cart.
- Surrounded by Blue and Green (6★) unlocks the third cart.
Source: Kiranico. All of the farm upgrade quests are from Neko (Means “Cat”).
Source : Link , Question Author : Wipqozn , Answer Author : Pyritie