I just started up Final Fantasy X again, I finished it a few years ago. Unless I’m thinking about a different game, I missed an item or items that where important for getting the best weapons(?) and it was past the part where I could get them.
I am right that there are some items that can be missed that you can’t ever go back and get? If so, what are they?
Here’s a list of all permanently missable items in the game.
- a no encounter weapon, as an equipment drop from Geosgaeno.
- a magic counter buckler, from the hovercraft merchant in the Calm Lands.
- the 0-Slotted Longsword can’t be bought after a certain point.
- Master Spheres are limited in quantity.
- the four Al Bhed Primers from 19 till 22 are (technically) missable.
Also, certain non-items are also permanantly missable.
- Having Wantz in Macalania Woods selling 4 slot equipment
- You can’t recruit Durren for your Blitz team anymore after a certain point.
For more information, there is a FAQ on GameFAQs giving detailed information for all of these items