Playing Baldur’s Gate 1 in BGT
When I meet a new NPC and he asks me or I ask him to join the party, if my party is full, I can remove one of the previous members. But while some stay wherever I left them, others just leave out of the screen (Khalid for example), is there a way to get them back later on, if I want to, or is the NPC gone forever ?
It is kind of strange, since you can’t event see the new guy’s stats before making your decision.
This is coming entirely from my memory, so please forgive me for any mistakes:
Most party members will stay where you put them (or if you say ‘No’ to them when they want to join). There are a number of exceptions though:
- If you remove Kivan, he stays gone for good.
- If you remove Shar-Teel, she stays gone for good.
- If you say ‘No’ to Jaheira and Khalid the first time, you can never get them again.
- Furthermore, if you kick out one of them, the other goes as well.
- If you say ‘No’ to Edwin with Dynaheir in your party, you can never get him again.
- If you say ‘No’ to Viconia the first time, you can never get her again.
- The same goes for Branwen and Yeslick
- If you make Xan leave by being rude, he’s also gone forever.
Basically, whenever a party member leaves beacuse of arguments or disagreements they are gone for good.
Source : Link , Question Author : azera , Answer Author : Edwin de Koning