When you choose your race in game there is a only short description of bonus given by that race. Where can I find a full list of bonus/malus of each race playable in Skyrim?
- +10 Lockpicking, +5 Restoration, Alteration, Light Armor, Sneak, Pickpocket
- Histskin : Invoke the power of the Hist to recover health ten times faster for 60 seconds.
- Resist Disease : Your Argonian blood is 50% resistant to disease.
- Water Breathing : Your Argonian Lungs can breath underwater.
- +10 Conjuration, +5 Alchemy, Illusion, Restoration, Alteration, Speech
- Dragonskin : Absorb 50% of magicka from hostile spells for 60 seconds.
- Magic Resistance : Breton blood grants a 25% resistance to magic.
Dunmer (Dark Elf)
- +10 Destruction, +5 Alchemy, Illusion, Alteration, Light Armor, Sneak
- Ancestor’s Wrath : For 60 seconds, opponents that get too close take 8 points per second of fire damage.
- Resist Fire – Your Dunmer blood gives you 50% resistance to fire.
Altmer (High Elf)
- +10 Illusion, +5 Conjuration, Destruction, Restoration, Alteration, Enchanting
- Highborn : Regenerate magicka faster for 60 seconds.
- Highborn : High Elves are born with 50 extra magicka.
- +10 Restoration, +5 Destruction, Enchanting, Heavy Armor, Block, One-Handed
- Voice of the Emperor : Calms nearby people for 60 seconds.
- Imperial Luck : Anywhere gold coins might be found, Imperials always seem to find a few more.
- +10 Sneak, +5 Alchemy, One-Handed, Archery, Lockpicking, Pickpocket
- Night Eye : Improved night vision for 60 seconds.
- Claws : Khajiit claws do 15 points of damage.
- +10 Two-Handed, +5 Smithing, Block, One-Handed, Light Armor, Speech
- Battle Cry : Target flees for 30 seconds.
- Resist Frost: Your Nord blood gives you 50% resistance to frost.
- +10 Heavy Armor, +5 Enchanting, Smithing, Block, Two-Handed, One-Handed
- Berserker Rage : You take half damage and do double damage for 60 seconds.
- +10 One-Handed, +5 Destruction, Alteration, Smithing, Block, Archery
- Adrenaline Rush : Stamina regenerates 10x faster for 60 seconds.
- Resist Poison : Your Redguard blood gives you 50% resistance to poison.
Bosmer (Wood Elf)
- +10 Archery, +5 Alchemy, Light Armor, Sneak, Lockpicking, Pickpocket
- Command Animal : Make an animal an ally for 60 seconds.
- Resist Disease and Poison : Your Bosmer blood gives you 50% resistance to poison and disease.