When playing against slow opponents I spend most of my time clicking the interactive areas of to boards like the catapult, bonfire and farm.
I have multiple times though I had found them all but then found a new place to click.
So what are the places you can click on each board to have something happen?
- Zeppelin – tumbles when clicked
- Rock by the zeppelin – tumbles more and more when clicked like it’s going to fall
- Gates – can be closed and opened
- Vines by the gates – If you hack them enough they spread a bit
- Forge – clicking black smoke will exhaust / “ignite” it
- Banner by the forge – flops a bit when clicked
- Catapult – you can put rock in it and fire it on the enemy,than cork it back and re do
- Diamond in the statue – if you click enough it will fall out
- Eyes in the dark beneath the statue – makes some roar or hiss sound
- Vines on the gates – if you click enough you can cut them
- Skull on top of the gates – makes drumming sound
- Coconut tree over the gates – coconuts can fall off
- Waterfall – clicking water makes splashing sound and effect and can create rainbow
- Bushes – will make them move a bit
- Tent door – makes snoring sound
- Tent roof – clicking the pelt will make it “jump”,dust off and change(leopard,zebra,tiger)
- Fire by the tent – Clicking can ignite it
- Glass around church doors – can be broken
- Lamp near the church – turn on/off
- Church roof – bell sounds
- Armory sign – one chain can be broken by clicking
- Armory door – open/close
- Armory roof – one tile can fall out
- Armory window – turn lights on/off
- Bushes near church and armory – can be clicked
- Clock tower roof – boards can be broken
- Clock – makes ticking sound,adds a minute,and should be set to current time
- Well – splashing effect until the bucket falls in,also one of the bricks can be broken off
- Gryphon – Moves and follows you mouse when clicked
- Banner under the Gryphon – swirls when clicked
- Haystack – hay straws flying effect when clicked
- Crates behind haystack – can be broken
- Kite – moves a bit when clicked
- Wooden stake that holds the kite – you can pull it out and lose your kite 🙁
- Round paper light – moves a bit when clicked and makes a sound
- Window light – on left building can be turned on/off no sure for the right building window
- Doors on watermill – makes opene/close sound
- Water wheel – you can help turning it by clicking
- Gong – makes weak gong sound,each few hits it makes louder effect
- Bush with flowers near gong – you can pop flowers
- Fruit on farm – can be squashed
- Water(irrigation) on farm – makes squashed fruit grow back(as different fruit)
- Floating crystal – moves when clicked,after enough clicks it starts to crack
- Egg sacks – can be poked,after enough clicks spiders crawl out from it
- Spider eyes in the dark – when they appear you can click on them,usually spider just makes hissing sound and hides,sometimes bats flew out and rarely the spider bites your cursor
- Skull,left eye – diamond falls out
- Skull,scalp – tapping sound
- Skull,left tusk – if you click it it just moves a bit,but if you click and hold the sludge will start pouring out from skull
- Mushrooms – you can poke them,after enough clicks they release green gas
- Sludge pit – bubbles
- Sludge still,2 hatches – they can open/close
- Sludge still,valve – can be turned,if turned enough times and if both hatches are closed the still will boil and release the sludge,otherwise it just releases steam
- Sludge still,screw – 2nd screw from the left can be turned until it pops out
- Sludge puddle – splashes
Goblins vs. gnomes board
- Switches and red button on teleporter – pressing red button will spawn vegetable,fish,boot,diamond,bomb,banana,kite or chicken-bot inside teleporter.Setting of switches doesn’t appear to matter.
- The teleporter corner – The tiny screw laying on the board can be clicked and will screw itself into the hole above it.
- Laser gun – can be turned around and fired.Shooting at enemy hand will play a “Ouch!” sound. Shooting under the satellite dishes near the rocket will launch it.
- Satellite dishes – play scanning sounds.
- Furnace – holding furnace doors opened few times can ignite both of the nearby fireworks
Blackrock Mountain board
Left lava pool – clicking rune combinations can make maul/periscope/inflatable animal sink/surface.
- valve on the periscope can be turned
- inflatable animal can be popped
Right lava pool – Upper chain fills up the pool,lover one drains it.
- Dragon eggs – can be squashed
- Torch – can be lit or extinguished
- Anvil – Clicking makes it glow more and changes nearby weapons(axe/sword/polearm)
- Shield – Can be turned in to a round one
…And you can poke the dirt on the ground,which you will end up doing most when waiting.